Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bored already?

Yeah. It's only been a couple of days and I've already decided to change the look of my blog. Mainly that was because I had some free time on my hands so I could get my hands a little dirty with the CSS coding. Figured out how to modify one of the templates so I could add my own banner duplicated from my web site.

A long time ago, with my first Blogger Blog, I obsessed with trying to match the look of my web site by creating my own template but royally screwed things up and gave up having a blog for a long time. But since this is primarily going to be an image dump of various sketches of mine, I'm not going to worry too much about matching my web site's look. That doesn't seem to be so important nowadays anyway, so I'll leave it like this way.

For a while, at least.

Later on tonight, my wife, daughter and I are going to go see Pirates. In honor of that, I thought I'd post a cartoon pirate. This was originally for my strip - but it didn't quite work out the way I had hoped so I'll try to re-use him in a later one.




-Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

web site hit counters
Wine.com Promotions