Monday, July 31, 2006

Laurie Casolino - Office Warrior...



The above illustration is a character in my weekly web comic strip, "CMX Suite", that appears every Tuesday on the home page of Community MX. The character is based LOOSELY on Laurie Casolino - one of the many web development experts who write and help maintain the Community MX web site. Laurie makes sure everyone maintains their deadlines so we kid her that she is like a Xena - The Princess Warrior, so I put her in a very stylized Xena-like costume.

My apologies for an 11 day delay in posting new art work. I play in two men's adult baseball leagues here in Northern Virginia and have ended up playing 12 games in 26 days. That, coupled with the 90+ degree weather we've been having here in July, seemed to finally have taken its toll on me last week as I was pretty ill for a couple of days last week - hence the delay in getting any artwork completed.

In any case, I'm feeling much better now. Enjoy the artwork!

-Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

web site hit counters
Wine.com Promotions