Monday, August 28, 2006

My Big Fat Image Dump...

These were all supposed to be posted last week - August 22nd as a matter of fact. But I suddenly found myself in a mortal fight with my router. The router - in it's infinite wisdom - decided to get the last laugh by performing a ritualistic suicide.

So once I got a new router, the new router and my Air Port Express decided THEY didn't like each other either. I've been struggl;ing to get online consistently at home ever since.

But I think I got things sorted out now with the help of my good friend and co-worker, Tony!

Okay, so here you go:



I decided to put a body on Franchesco (left) and Joe Pekar (right). Posted this on various boards they frequent. Both loved it. I'll finish it someday...

More caricatures from over at the Drawing Board:



Another Crooked Eye:





Another Hermosa:




That's it for now.

Listening to Toni Basil's "Mickey"...

-Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

web site hit counters
Wine.com Promotions