Thursday, December 21, 2006

Noel in the modern day...



I hope I don't get in trouble for this (in a "struck down by lightning kind of way")...
I was just thinking of humorous things that might have happened if Jesus was born in this day and age and some of the crazy things Joseph and Mary might've had to overcome.

This was one of them.

I won't mention the others since that probably WOULD get me struck down by lightning.

:-)

- Currently listening to Wierd Al's "Chrismas at Ground Zero"...

Please everyone, have a merry, merry Christmas. And, if you can, please help those who might need it. Like Marry and Joseph.

Happy Holidays.

-Chris

2 Comments:

  • :) Hehe, nice one Chris! You better watch your butt for a few days after posting this. Those lightning bolts give ya jolts :)

    Have a great Christmas, matey!

    By Anonymous Gordon Mackay, at Thursday, 21 December, 2006  

  • Imagine the look on the face of the desk clerk when Joseph says. "Quick, I need a room, my wife's about to give birth!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 21 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

web site hit counters
Wine.com Promotions