Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2 new sketches: Bob as Elvis & Musicaldruid!

Well, the high school baseball caoching duties for 2007 ended yesterday as the JEB Stuart Raiders were eliminated by the Yorktown Patriots last night. So now that I no longer have any more baseball coaching duties for the rest of this year, maybe I can start getting back to posting art regularly on this blog.

My thanks to all those who regularly visit here and keep hoping for new stuff. As such, I have two new sketches I have been working on. The first is the beginning of a t-shirt design I'm currently working on for TODCON 2007. TODCON will be in Las vegas this year so I have created a character named "Bob" who goes to Vegas for the conference and comes back totally immersed in Vegas culture.

Here is my sketch of "Bob":



The second sketch is one I have been promising an online friend of mine for a very long time now. Musicaldruid (that's my online friend's internet handle) originally e-mailed me a request to draw or create an avatar for her based on a favorite character of her's - a female elf.

This is what I came up with (finally):



And that's it for today.

Currently, I'm not listening to anyone at the moment. Just the mesmerizing sounds of the office A/C as it buzzes over my head...

-Chris

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

web site hit counters
Wine.com Promotions