Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Capes 'N' Babes concept sketches

Hey gang,

After attending the Baltimore Comic Con this past weekend and talking with Brad Guigar (Evil Inc.) and Danielle Corsetto (Girls with Slingshots), I decided to revisit and re-vamp my original web comic strip idea, Capes 'N' Babes.

I have decided to add a couple of characters that will drastically change the look and feel of the strip. I thought you all might like to see some concept sketches I just created for the two big characters I'm adding to the strip.

The first one is Roy. Roy's a werewolf. I won't go into too much details about his origins here except to say he's not your typical "turns into a werewolf every full moon" kind of werewolf.

Here's some Roy concept sketches for you all:
Original Roy sketch I did last night:



ROY #1:


ROY #2:


ROY #3:


ROY #4:


ROY #5:


ROY #6:


ROY - FRONT AND BACK:


Next Character: B.C.
BC is LOOSELY based on my next door neighbor - at least in terms of looks.

Here's B.C.:


I haven't done a lot of background writing for B.C. yet... mostly just working on his visuals right now.

Hope you all enjoyed!

Currently listening to WOLF FM (an internet radio station on iTunes)

-Chris

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

web site hit counters
Wine.com Promotions